- Mobility – Whether you move it weekly or only once plant is demolished
- Redeploy ability – Easily moved and redeployed in your next application to maximize your ROI
- Environmentally friendly – Easily decommissioned when your load (compressor or booster station, mine, development project) requirements end; zero emissions
- Economical – Avoid field contractor per-diems and costly weather driven change orders
- Fast deliveries – Delivered to site in as little as 12 weeks
- Field ready – ‘Plug and play’ in as little as 24 hours
- Quality – Built and tested in a ISO 9001 environment
- Built to suit – Add the exact controls, automation, and protection. Our designs provide a turnkey product, delivered on a trailer or portable skid.
We integrate all the overhead structure, switches, fuses, arrestors, NGRs, insulators, breakers, reclosers, and other electrical components on one skid. Switchgear and control sections can be built in outdoor enclosures or in walk-in style containers built on the same skid, depending on your preference.
Our fabrication capabilities allow us to custom design and assemble steel structures for substations that will face the harshest environments. We have delivered equipment to the extreme heat and blowing sand of Libya, the rain and humidity of Zambia and the harsh mining pit environments throughout Africa.